- At least 10 years experience in construction industry
- Intermediate level of English as a minimum
- Free to take a course
- Self-study method
- 30 weeks to complete the course
- An Open Book Test
- 75% passing score
- Course materials are latest OSHA Standards
- Safety and health personnel in construction industry
This program gives participants certification of their knowledge and skills in understanding OSHA regulatory standards, and in developing solutions to workplace safety challenges.
Participants in the Safety and Health Specialist Certificate Program can customize their program to reflect their own areas of interest through a selection of core required courses and electives.
- Health and Safety Personnel in General Industry
Required 03 courses of 78 training hours
- OSHA #511 Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the General Industry (26 hours)
- 521 OSHA Guide to Industrial Hygiene (26 hours)
- 2045 OSHA Machinery and Machine Guarding Standards (26 hours)
Electives: Complete an additional minimum of 26 training hours
- OSHA 2015 Hazardous Materials (26 hours)
- OSHA 2225 Respiratory Protection (26 hours)
- OSHA 2255 Principles of Ergonomics (18 hours)
- OSHA 2264 Permit-Required Confined Space Entry (26 hours)
- OSHA #3095 Electrical Standards (26 hours)
- OSHA 7005 Public Warehousing and Storage (7 hours)
- OSHA 7115 Lockout/Tag-out (7.5 hours)
- OSHA 7205 Health Hazard Awareness (6 hours)
- OSHA 7500 Introduction to Safety and Health Management (5.5 hours)
- OSHA 7505 Introduction to Incident/Accident Investigation (7.5 hours)
- Self-study in 30 weeks.
- However, all courses applied towards certificate completion must have been completed within 5 years of certificate program completion date.
- An Open Book Test.
- You must make a score of at least 75% to pass this course.
- Upon successful completion of the course and pass the test, a participant will receive a Construction Safety and Health Specialist Certificate by BWCSP
BOOK A COURSE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Students 61
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes