IBOESH-OSHA 10-Hour General (Classroom)
Why this course:
The 10-hour General Industry course is to provide an entry level worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards in a general industry setting.
- Entry Level General Industry Workers
- Industries include but not limited to: Health Care, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution, Retail
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking & Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Machine Guarding Safety
- Recordkeeping & Reporting
Whilst there is no pre-requisite for this course, intermediate level of English (IELTS 4-5) is recommended to ensure quality comprehension of the subject matter.
Course duration: 10 hours
There is a 2-hour test at the end of the course. The test consists of 30 multiple choice and written questions. You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a 10 hour for General Industry certificate and IBOEHS-OSHA card.
Course fee: $154
- Minimum required participants: 15 people/class
Book the course:
Call us: 07184.108.40.206
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Self