ISO 9001 Lead Auditor (Self-study)
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
What is this ISO about?This ISO is about quality management system
Why this course?This PECB course is strictly validated by the accreditation of the International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons
Why should you attend?ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness. After mastering all the necessary concepts of Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 9001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- QMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a QMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a QMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Quality Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a QMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
PrerequisitesA fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
CertificationAfter successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||QMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Quality Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Quality Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Quality Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting a QMS plan
- Initiating a QMS implementation
- Implementing a QMS
- Monitoring and managing a QMS implementation
- Performing continual improvement measures
- You are provided with login information to our learning platform and the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
To complete within 30 days.
- A 3-hour online test in essay type questions. The exam duration is three (3) hours. Non-native speakers receive an additional thirty (30) minutes.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level Lead Level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty