- At least 2 years experience in construction industry
- Intermediate level of English as a minimum
- Free to take a course
- Self-study method
- 08 weeks to complete the course
- A 02-hour written format test
- 75% passing score
- Course materials are latest OSHA Standards
- Workers in construction industry
The OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry course is to provide an entry level construction worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site.
OSHA 10-Hour Construction course covers workplace hazards, employee rights, improving safety culture, and other key topics to prepare participants for the job site.
- Entry Level Construction Industry Workers
- Understand the OSHA requirements for construction industry within the course scope
Here is the list of mandatory topics that must be taught in the OSHA 10-hour construction course
- Introduction to OSHA
- Focus Four (leading causes of death in construction)
- Struck-By (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes . . .)
- Caught-In or Between (e.g., trench hazards, motorized equipment . . .)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
To fill out the rest of the OSHA 10-hour construction course, you can select from the following optional topics:
- Confined Spaces for Construction
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors
- Stairways and Ladders
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fire Protection and Fire Prevention
LEARNING METHOD: Self-study in 8 weeks
- You are provided with course materials to study it
- You can contact our Tutors during the course via email, phone and other communication means.
- A 2-hour written format test.
- You must make a score of at least 75% to pass this course.
- Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a certificate of OSHA 10- hour for Construction Industry by IBOEHS or BWCSP
BOOK A COURSE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 61
- Assessments Yes
Students do not need to pay to take a course.
Pay a course fee. Call us: 0966449449 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Board of Environmental Health & Safety (IBOEHS)